zondag 26 april 2020

Hey everybody!

I made another card!  I colored and cut these pieces a long time ago but then didn’t finish my project. Since I’ve got a taste for crafting again I figured I’d finish this one first, even though it’s more of a Christmas image.

The gorgeous image is of course by Sylvia Zet for Wee Stamps. Available through Whimsy Stamps. Here is a close up.

And the little pieces that were used to create the image. There were some missing so I had to recolor some little ones to get the complete image.


I hope you like my card!!!! I’m already working on two new ones :). Stay healthy!!!
Hugs,
Mariska

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Zo superleuk om weer creatie's van jou te zien!!
    Deze is ook weer geweldig mooi.
    Zo knap ook om het in 3-D op te bouwen <3
    Liefs, Frouwkje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel Frouwkje! Ik heb het weer helemaal naar mijn zin 😁👍.
      Liefs,
      Mariska

      Verwijderen
    2. Graag gedaan en welgemeend!!
      Fijn voor je dat je het weer helemaal naar je zin hebt hiermee <3
      Liefs, Frouwkje

      Verwijderen
  2. It is so wonderful you are making cards again! This card is true to your talent..wow! Gorgeous

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig Mariska, in het verleden ben ik volger bij je geworden vanwege deze mooie combinatie van stempelen, inkleuren en 3d opwerken. Fijn dat je weer zo'n plaatje laat zien :)
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wowwww, wat een prachtige kerstkaart. Mooi zo in het 3D.

    Groetjes, Astrid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Heey Mariska,

    wat leuk om je weer op je blog te zien en weer met zo'n prachtige kerstkaart in 3-d.

    groetjes Femke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. It always amazes me how many small and intricate pieces you colour and cut out for your images, the finished 3D image looks fabulous and I wouldn't know where to start. Another gorgeous project.
    Lorraine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen