dinsdag 1 januari 2008

What I like to use

Because I get asked frequently I'll create a list of favorite materials and color combinations. This is still under construction though so please check back in a while!

Favorite paper: Paper Temptress Iridescent Cryogen White
(Voor de Nederlandse dames, ik bestel dit papier dus uit de VS en als ik 100 vel bestel ben ik met verzendkosten erbij ongeveer 40 eurocent per vel kwijt... maar ik vind het geweldig papier. Let op als je gaat bestellen bestel dan wel het 8.5 x 11 inch formaat, hier hebben ze speciale enveloppen voor waar 100 vel in past, neem je het 12x12 dan wordt de verzending echt een heel stuk duurder).
Favorite coloring medium: Copic Markers

Glue I use for my 3D projects and for attaching flowers to my card: Olba Glue (in the UK sold as Pinflair Glue), this glue is now also for sale in the USA at Whimsy Stamps, you can find both the glue and the syringes I use HERE.

Favorite color combinations: More to follow soon!

Skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, E0000
Blush on cheeks: R22, R20 and every now and again I will use R24 as well but just a dot
Favorite shading colors: W5, W3, W1, W00, colorless blender
Favorite red: R59, R29, E27, R24, R22 (you can see this combination HERE on the gnomes hat)
Favorite blue: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91 (you can see this combination HERE on the gnomes shirt)