zaterdag 28 maart 2009

Sketch 44 at Sketch Saturday

Goodmorning everybody!!

It's Saturday and so it's Sketch Saturday. Unfortunatelly with the infection to my organ of balance I told you about earlier I haven't been able to make a card yet. I do love Jo's sketch for this week though so I'll upload it asap. For now I just thought I'd show you this weeks sketch:

My Design Team friends have made some stunning examples for you to check out so be sure to blog hop to their blogs or to the Sketch Saturday blog because once again we are sponsored!!! Check out all the details on the Sketch Saturday blog!
xxx
Mariska

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Mariska,

    I am so sorry you have an ear infection!!!! At least that is what I am assuming and infection of your organs of balance is!!! LOL!!!

    Those can be so so so painful and make you feel so aweful!!!

    Hang in there girl and get better soon!!!!

    Heather

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hope you will be better soon sweetie...Hugs Jeanette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh Mariska I am so, so sorry to hear you are still not feeling well! Oh that is the worst! Well just get lots of rest and relax! I will be thinking about you!

    Smiles,
    janna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It is gorgeous card, love the colours! and your stamp is very nice !!!!!
    hugs coco

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen