I started stamping almost a year ago now, very bad at first but I have learned a lot since then and made a lot of lovely blogging buddies while learning. I started my blog on the third of August of 2008 and was so shocked when I made the Sketch Saturday design team at the end of that same month! I joined a group of such lovely, talented and supportive ladies!
November came and the owner of my favourite stamping company Pink Cat Studio, Melissa, had a Design Team Call. I decided to give it a try but was so sure I wouldn't be picked... but I did get picked!!! I was over the moon. I still can't believe that I have been blessed to work with her gorgeous stamps and got to join a group of such incredibly talented people.
And now it's June and I have been asked by another company that is in my top three of favourite stamps to join them as a Guest Designer, All That Scraps!! How lucky can a girl get!!
You have all been so supportive and have left me such wonderful comments, I'm sure I wouldn't have made it this far without all of you girls!! That's why I have decided to give away some candy. Have you seen the picture yet? The candy contains:
- A Pink Cat Studio stamp set of YOUR choice! Displayed is Dress Up Lily but if you already have that set or would prefer another, that's up to you. Melissa will send out the set of your choice directly to you (thank you sweetie!!).
- My personal two favourites of the latest All That Scraps release, the two Swiss Pixies Gretel and Heidi. Displayed is the pack I received as Guest Designer but the two new stamps are already on their way to me.
- Susanne, an unmounted stamp by a Dutch company named Boefje. These stamps are sold by my friend Helma from Stampingcorner. She is a Dutch Pink Cat Studio reseller and displays some of my cards on her blog.
- Four more Dutch stamps. Clear stamps by Hetty Meeuwsen displaying a cat with a flower, a cat with butterflies, a dog with a letter and a dog with a gift.
- The complete set of doublesided Twitterpated paper (six sheets) cut in half for easier sending.
- One sheet of Doodlebug red velvet cardstock cut in half for easier sending.
- A selection of ribbon, flowers and dewdrops.
To enter my candy what you need to do is:
- Tell me what Pink Cat Studio Stamp set you'd like to win if random.org picks you as the winner.
- I would appreciate it if you would follow my blog and tell about this candy on your blog (if you have one) but it isn't a rule.
- Leave a comment under this message.
Blog candy will close on June 21st 8am CET.