woensdag 16 september 2009

The new Pink Cat Studio Release!!

Hello everybody!!

I wish I had another project to show you today but I'm affraid I don't. I'll try to get some more samples with the new set this week though even though it is already pretty much full and on top of that my oldest Dyanne got out of bed with a high fever this morning :S. But what I can show you today is the complete set!!


Aren't they cute in a scary way :). You can find them HERE on the Pink Cat Studio shop! Have fun shopping and talk soon!!

xxx
Mariska

1 opmerking:

  1. Mariska,

    You take care of you and your oldest!! Fevers are the worst!!!

    If you have time to use the set later I know we will love it and if you don't we will understand so you just take care!!!

    Heather

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen