woensdag 2 december 2009

I'm still here!!

Don't you worry, I haven't dropped of the face of the earth and everything is going very well with both me and the baby. I am just very busy at the moment because not only have there been painters and carpenters busy in our house but we are also heading towards December 5th which for us Dutch people means... Sinterklaas:And his Zwarte Pieten (Black Peets):
I explained about this Dutch tradition last year HERE if you are interested. Anyway, at the moment I am very busy getting ready for Sinterklaas evening, wrapping the last presents, finishing my surprise (see the explanation of last year) and getting the house and the fridge ready for company. I have some unfinished projects in my crafts room but I'm afraid they are going to stay there until after this weekend. Just wanted to let you guys know :).

I have noticed that the number of visitors to my blog has gone past the 20.000 and the number of followers has gone past the 200. To celebrate I am preparing some candy, I am waiting for some stamps to come in which may take a week or so but keep a look out because I think you'll like the stamps I'll be offering :).

Take care my friends and good luck with all your Christmas or Sinterklaas preparations!

xxx
Mariska

6 opmerkingen:

  1. succes met de voorbereidingen! en ben benieuwd naar de candy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik hoop dat je een mega gezellige sinterklaasavond hebt gehad Maris!

    Hugs, Inge xOx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I hope you have a wonderful holiday! Peace & Hugs, Jenn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your cards are always gorgeous Mariska!!!

    WOW!!!!

    Best wishes for the HOliday Season!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hé Maris,

    die Sint kan nu écht niet meer hoor *lol*:-P

    Inge xOx;-)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Happy New Year! You've been missed! So happy you're doing well and the baby is too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen