donderdag 1 april 2010

New PCS digi release

Hiya girls,

Still here, still with a big belly :). Thought I'd warn you about the super cute new digi release Melissa from Pink Cat Studio has for you today. Look at these super cute images:Don't you just love them? My absolute favorites are Lily hugging the flowers and the flowers hugging each other other, SO cute and think for how many occasions you could use these! I'm afraid I don't have any samples to show you with these cuties but if you go to the PCS blog right now I just know you'll find some absolutely stunning ones to get your creativity boosting. Well hope to speak to you soon!! Have a great day everybody!

xxx
Mariska

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Mariska! I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking of you and am very excited for you... hang in there! I LOVE the new release! My favorite is also Lily Hugging Flowers. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen