zondag 10 oktober 2010

Hi Fleur Anya!

Hi Guys,

Back with another card. Again the image I colored during our stay in a holiday cottage a while back and I just did the card today but at least I'm back creating right :). Just one more pre-colored image to go and I can start coloring some new images again.

I needed a card for a new "stamping" friend that I promised to send some Gina K. paper a while back (het komt er eindelijk aan Nicole :) ). I decided this sweet Fleur Anya by The Greeting Farm would make a lovely card.
I bought these glitter chipboard letters ages ago and figured I could use them for a big HI. The papers are white and blue cardstock from stash and oldies from Basic Grey. The pearls are by Kaiser Krafts and I used some diamond stickles on Anya's flowers and dress. Here is a close up:
She's so cute! She was colored using Copics only and 3D paper pieced for extra dimension.

I'm going to enter this card in the Color Me Copic clothing challenge :), thanks Rach ;).

Well hope you and Nicole like my card.

Take care sweet people!!!

xxx
Mariska

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig kaartje Mariska! Mooi gekleurd en ook super mooi papier heb je gebruikt. Leuk die letters! x Marley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is SO beautiful! I just love how you've colored her, you should totally enter this in the current Color Me Copic "clothing" challenge :0) (http://colormecopic.blogspot.com/2010/10/coloring-clothes-with-copics-huge.html)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtige kaart Mariska !

    groetjes Monique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtige kaart,super ingekleurd der bloemen springen van het papier af.

    Grtjss Marjon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtig kaartje weer!!
    Groetjes Anneke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful coloring, Mariska! Such an adorable card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ik weet wel zeker dat Nicole deze kaart mooi vindt;-) Wat een schatje, prachtig gekleurd!

    Hugs, Inge xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gorgeous Mariska, beautiful colours and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Adorable card. I just love this image. Your coloring is amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love your card! Your coloring is awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. ooooo zooooooo mooi
    ik heb m laatst gekocht
    ik had m voor halloween in de planning
    ingekleurd maar nog niet gebruikt voor op n kaart

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen