donderdag 21 oktober 2010

PCS Bunny Fairy XMas card

Hi girls,

I can tell you one thing... my inspiration is back :). I have the crafting tingles again and I couldn't be happier. Now just a bit more time and I'm back in business :). But with the kids at their grandparents I did get to finish this little card:And I say little because it is. It is only 10x10 cm. but I think it is so cute. This little bunny fairy from the Pink Cat Studio Fairy Friends Plate (which you can find HERE) has been one of my favorites ever since Melissa showed it to me. I figured she'd be great on a Xmas card as well and with her flower magic wand transformed into a snowflake one I think she is just perfect. Design paper used is last years BoBunny's Tis the Season. The embossingfolder I used is Cuttlebug Ice Crystals. The magic wand was created using a Martha Stewart edge punch (I used the "waste") and the large ice crystal is a Martha Stewart punch out with on top a Karen Foster Sparkle Burst Brad. The ribbon and red and white cardstock are from stash and the Stickles used are Xmas Red, Stardust and Waterfall. Here is a close up of the bunny:
There is a little touch of Paper Glaze on her nose. Here is a close up where you can see the layers and the sparkle better I think:
And the inside of the card with the Lily of the Valley sentiment I used yesterday:
Copics used:

bunny: E39 - E37 - E35 - E33 - E31 - E21 - E00 - E0000
wings/ wand/ flowers: B16 - B12 - B00 - B0000
nose/ flower centers: R27 - R24 - R22 - R20
shading: C4 - C3 - C1 - C00 - blender pen

Please let me know what you think!

xxx
Mariska

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Your little card is too cute. I love your coloring, you always do such a beautiful job. I am thinking I really need this little fairy image.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fijn dat je inspiratie weer terug is en......het is goed te zien! Wat een super leuk kaartje met zo´n schattig stempeltje. Heel leuk gedaan :-)

    Groetjes, Marjolijne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hoi Mariska,fijn dat je je inspiratie weer terug heb,dan kunnen we weer vaker van al dat moois genieten
    Groetjes Heidy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. YAY! I'm glad you are inspired again sweetie! I know what it's like when you just don't have the energy or desire to create, it's frustrating. Then all of a sudden the mojo is back and you are super crafty again!
    I love your little bunny fairy card, soooooo cute!! Seeing this image again makes me want to draw some fairies, so now you have inspired me!
    I'll post your card on my blog in the near future, I know it will inspire my customers.
    Big hugs,
    Melissa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ah, deze is echt LIEF! Wat een goed idee een keer een klein kaartje :-)
    Hugs Ingrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your card is adorable Mariska, such a sweet bunny!
    Clairexx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Leuk dat je inspiratie weer terug is! Je maakt dan ook prachtige kaartjes :)
    En deze is ook weer zo'n schatje
    Groetjes Anneke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Prachtig kaartje,hele mooie details.

    Grtjss Marjon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Aw, Mariska, this is adorable!!! I love that bunny.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen