donderdag 24 februari 2011

New Release at Pink Cat Studio

Hi everybody!!

As most of you may know I have a soft spot for Pink Cat Studio. Melissa, the owner of Pink Cat Studio who I have the great pleasure of calling my friend, contacted me last week and asked me if I wanted to be a guest designer for the next release. She showed me the picture of the cute gnomes she'd be releasing and I SO wanted to say yes. I did try but I couldn't make it in time, I'll try to do a card later on though.. busy busy busy. Anyhow, I didn't want to let you guys miss the new release so on top of this post you'll see the incredibly cute gnome family and for you Dutch girls... doesn't the male gnome remind you of the kabouter by Rien Poortvliet!! As I told Melissa, growing up we had the Kabouterboek by Rien Poortvliet and I have looked through those gorgeous drawings so many times.
Oh and since I'm busy telling you about the latest release by Pink Cat Studio, just in case you missed it, below you'll find a picture of last weeks release... loved that one so much as well. We'll be taking the girls to the Disney Rapunzel movie next Saturday if Dyanne is up to it... we were away last weekend to Limburg and she got ill and still isn't feeling 100%. Poor thing. Anyway... aren't these super cute:
I'll leave you guys!! Have a great evening!
xxx
Mariska

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten