woensdag 31 augustus 2011

Card with Fairwee Josie by Sweet November stamps

Note: I've added the Copic colors I've used on the bottom.

Hello everybody!!

Wow the response to my candy (on top of my blog until this Saturday) has been amazing until now, and not only that, my number of followers has grown a lot since I started the candy as well. So welcome new followers and loyal older ones :). A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a fabulous candy pack over at Amy's blog. This candy was to celebrate to release of the gorgeous new Fairwee's by Sweet November stamps for All That Scraps and since I adored those cute little Fairwees and most of all little Josie, who I won, I couldn't have been happier. Next to sweet little Josie there was also paper, embellies and a gorgeous card by Amy herself in the pack... you can see the complete candy HERE. I loved how Amy had put sweet Josie on a mushroom so I ordered that one from All That Scraps together with some matching sentiments and other fairies and here is my first result with my latest wins and buys:
On this card, Fairwee Josie, the CC Designs Swiss Mushroom which I ordered but already owned (I know....) so there is one of these in my candy as well, CC Designs Swiss Two butterflies which I have as stamps but I could only find as digi's on the ATS site now, and the "Hope your day is Magical" sentiment stamp also from Sweet November stamps. The orange dotted paper is by Imaginisce and was in the Candy by Amy, the grass was punched using my Fiskars Grass Punch. The green ribbon is by Wild Orchid Crafts as are the roses, rose buts and mulberry flowers. The Daisy Double flowers and the shimmer dots on the sentiment I bought from Creative Treasures and that was my first order there. Have to tell you guys that my first order never arrived but after contacting them about it they told me they had prove of shipment but would send my order out again nevertheless and it was here in FOUR days, from the UK!! Now that's service! Got some other very pretty flowers from there as well, will show them later. The green dotted paper I have had in my stash for ages. The leaf was done with my new Nestabilities Foliage and the circle with the pretty border was cut using THESE dies. Some hand stitching, some white and green cardstock and I think I have mentioned it all. Here is a close up of Fairwee Josie:
Colored with Copics and 3D paper pieced as always, here are the little parts for the lovers:
And a side view so you can see the 3D better:
And finally the sentiment in close up:
That's it!! Hope you like this card! Don't forget my candy people, on top of my blog!!
Take care!!
xxx
Mariska

Copic colors used:
Mushroom, butterflies:                                R59, R46, R08, YR68, YR16, YR00
and just for the orange of the mushroom:   W5, W3, W1, W00
Bottom mushroom:                                      E44, E42, E40, blender
skirt:                                                             B99, B97, B95, B93
hair:                                                              E49, E47, E44, E42
wings:                                                          E87, E81, blender
face:                                                             E11, E00, E000, E0000
cheeks:                                                         R22, R20, R00
shirt and shoes:                                            E59, E39, E37, E35, E33, E31
dots mushroom:                                           E51, E50, blender

21 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Mariska,

    Wat een geweldig mooie kaart is dit, het effect wat jij aan 3D geeft vind ik zo knap iedere keer. Mijn complimenten.

    Groetjes van Thea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous - such a cute image, beautifully coloured.
    Denise xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een super schattig kaartje !
    Erg mooi ook met het 3D effect!

    Groetjes,
    Nicoline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hoi Mariska,
    Ooh, wat een schatje is dit en je hebt haar weer fantastisch op de kaart gezet. Super mooi kaartje.
    Groetjes, Yvon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Completely stunning! Love how you did the ribbon accent and the colors and layers are just beautiful, totally love this :0)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fabulous card Mariksa, I love how you 3d everything, it looks great
    Anne x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gorgeous card, loving your detail on and the dimension of the image.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Dit is weer een schitterende kaart geworden Mariska!!
    Groeten Kristel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Gorgeous card Mariska, love the image and the pretty details.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wat 'n supermooi kaartje weer, Mariska!!

    San x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This is totally GORGEOUS Mariska! Love how you've framed her in the cut out and the ribbon woven around it is so pretty! The dimension is awesome and your coloring is amazing! Love everything about this card! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Beautiful again! I love the colours you used, stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wat een schitterende kaart!!
    Fijn weekend en lieve groetjes Brenda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Ik heb net je blogje ontdekt en ik ben DIEP onder de indruk. wat een geweldige creaties maak je.
    Super!!!!
    Gr. Sinikka

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Ooooooh, I do love me a mushroom and you've pieced it up amazingly!!! I love it!!! Makes me want to get out my exacto knife and have a go, it's been a long time since I 3-D'd anything!!! You inspiring gal you!!!
    hugs, stephanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. fabulous creations Mariska! Love it! I clipmarked your card for the Now Featuring post on the All That Scraps blog... http://atsblog.typepad.com if you want to take a look!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen