woensdag 17 augustus 2011

Whimsy Stamps blog hop, 2nd Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Magazine and download

Hi girls!

Today is blog hop day over at Whimsy Stamps. I'm not in this hop yet, I'll be starting next month. If you want to do the hop though just start HERE and have lot of fun!! Today is also the release of the second edition of the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Magazine though and I do have two projects in that issue that I'm very proud of. I can't show you them until next week so you'll have to look them up in the magazine but I promiss you that won't be a punnishment because there are some absolutely fabulous creations in there. There is just so much talent in the Whimsy Stamps design team!!! You'll be blown of your feet.

And if the gorgeous creations in the magazine aren't enough to blow you away you'll find some amazing news in the magazine as well, news that got me extremely happy when I first heard it. You'll have to look it up of course but it's about a little wee company joining forces with Whimsy Stamps... love it!!

If you found my first creation somewhere behind the big announcement I was talking about you'll also see that I have made a sentiment to go with the image I used and that I'm offering it here for free. It is part of "Wind beneath my wings" by Bette Middler. I thought it was perfect to go with the image and so I decided to make a sentiment of my own. If you like it, here it is, just click on it with you left mouse button and after that click on it with your right mouse button and select "save as", I'd love it if you left me a comment if you do decide to download it and if you do use the sentiment and show your project on your blog I'd appreciate a link to this post, please don't place the sentiment on your own blog to download but foreward people to me.
That's it from me for now! Below you'll find everything there is to know about the hop and the new magazine. Hope you have fun! I'm hoping to finish the reorganisation of my crafts room today, you won't believe the amount of stuff I'm throwing away. If you want to take a look at the stuff I've put on Marktplaats just check this post HERE, I'll close the auctions tonight so you still have an hour or two to place a bid.

xxx
Mariska


Hello and welcome to the Whimsy Stamps August new rubber and die release BLOG HOP!
On August 10th, Whimsy Stamps released our August rubber designs and new dies. Today we are hosting a blog hop to celebrate this release and to share creations made using these 15 fabulous new Rubber Stamps and 3 wonderful new Shapeology Dies. These new goodies are available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites. We also have our wonderful special guests joining us for this hop - Elaine Hughes, Zoe McGrath, Alberto Gava and Iwona "Chupa" Palamountain.

The Whimsy Stamps DT have been showcasing these fabulous stamps for the past 6 days, so if you missed them be sure to hop on over to the Whimsy Inspirations Blog for some more inspiration!

Here is a full list of the wonderful new August release rubber stamps and dies:

3 stamps from Crissy Armstrong
Bart Goes Golfing ~ Butterfly Sympathy ~ Hang In There

4 stamps from Meljen's Designs
Cupcake Treat Trio ~ Monkey Toes ~ Pen Pal Mouse ~ Topsy Turvy Cake

4 stamps from Kenny K
Bathing Beauty ~ Buggin Drummer ~ Wanda Wicked ~ Wedding Garter

4 stamp sets from Raindrop Echo Designs
Bottle Cap Sentiments ~ Film Markers ~ Schoolyard Fun ~ Vintage Seed Packets

3 dies/sets from Raindrop Echo Designs
Elegant Butterflies Die Set ~ Bottle Cap Die (coordinates with Bottle Cap Sentiments stamp set) ~ Film Marker Die (coordinates with Film Markers stamp set)


Today is also the release of the second edition of the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine! The magazine features never before seen samples and tutorials from our DT members as well as some creations from our customers and fans too! This issue is crammed full of crafty goodness and best of all it's FREE! Just click the link below and you will be taken to the magazine where you can read it online or download it and save to your computer.


If you would like to hop along with us today just start at the beginning of the hop at Zoe’s blog.

The hop starts today (Wednesday August 17th at noon EST) and ends on Wednesday August 24th at noon EST.

For this hop we have 7 different prize draws! We have not one but TWO grand prize draws, so two lucky hoppers will win a large selection of new release stamps. Grand Prize 1 will be for those who help us advertise the hop, and Grand Prize 2 will be for those who hop along with us. We also have 5 mini candy stops throughout the hop where you can enter to win a new release stamp! I'm not going to tell you where they are, so if you haven't found them you'll just have go back to the beginning and start hopping! *wink*.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten