zondag 1 januari 2012

New Design Team member for Copic Marker Europe

Hi everybody,

Just a quick post from me. First to wish everybody a wonderful 2012, I hope the new year brings you only good things! Don't worry... I'm not going to write every single good and bad thing that has happened this past year but I do want to thank you  all for stopping by so often and for so many of you who were already following me or started following me this year. I love making cards but I have to admit the reactions I get, may it be in comments or just people starting to follow my blog are a huge thrill as well!

Second I'm very proud to announce that, starting January 16th, I am going to be part of the Design Team for Copic Marker Europe for six months!! I had never expected to be part of this team, you all know I love working with my Copic Markers but there is a big difference between loving to color with them and to be part of a team actually showing all the wonderful results you can get with these fabulous markers. Diny and Lydia contacted me though and told me they wanted me on the team so I just decided that you only live once and offers like these don't come along that often. I'm going to try my hardest not make them regret their offer :).

That's all for me girls!! See you back soon with actual projects :).

Big hug,

19 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congratulation! And of course, you should join this team because your coloring ist awesome, wonderful, great .... :o)
    Have fun with this great team - i'm looking forward to see your projects!
    Hugs, Simone

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wauw! wat gaaf voor je zeg! gefeliciteerd!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. JESSSSSSSSSSSS Gefeliciteerd Mariska!!!!!!!!!!!! Helemaal dubbel en dwars verdient hoor!!
    Jij ook nog de beste wensen voor 2012, goede gezondheid en een heel creatief en kleurrijk jaar ;)

    Hugs
    Sylvia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gefeliciteerd meis met dit aanbod en ik wens je veeel plezier en succes natuurlijk maare jou kaarten kennende en je inkleur werk weet ik zeker dat ze een goede keus hebben gemaakt,
    Liefs Tiets

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Helemaal geweldig Mariska...je kaarten zijn dan ook super ingekleurd...ben zelf ook wat aan het oefenen maar vind het niet meevallen...
    Heb jij een cursus inkleuren gehad misschien of is het een kwestie van heeeel veel oefenen??

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Super leuk voor je en GEFELICITEERD
    geweldig je hebt het ook verdiend
    Groetjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wat waanzinnig leuk voor je, van harte gefeliciteerd. Je verdient het echt. Heel veel plezier.
    En voor jou en je familie ook een heel gezond en gelukkig nieuwjaar.
    Groetjes, Yvon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. van harte gefeliciteerd
    geniet maar lekker van
    jou nieuwe jaar kan niet meer stuk
    veel liefs van marcelline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Gefeliciteerd en geniet ervan! Ik sta er niet van te kijken hoor je maakt zulke mooie creaties.
    Lieve groet, Angelique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Congratulations! Everyone is going to fall in love with your work, I know I have! Have fun. Michelle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Congratulations! Everyone is going to fall in love with your work, I know I have! Have fun. Michelle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Hello Mariska, welcome to the Copic MArker Eruope Blog's DT! I am really looking forward to working with you. I had a quick look at your blog and your creations are very special, that's adorable!
    Big Hugs
    Barbara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Congratulations Mariska and very well deserved they are lucky to have your talent on their team xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Hallo Mariska, zoals ik de reacties lees, hebben we een goede keus gemaakt. Van harte welkom in het team, we willen graag jouw stijl aan de Europese Copic gebruikers laten zien. Hoop je snel te ontmoeten, groet Diny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Congratulatins and yes you should be on it your colouring is fantastic!!!!!xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Gefeliciteerd met dit super aanbod. Veel plezier met het maken van prachtige creaties voor het blog.

    Groetjes,

    Marie-Anne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Yesssssssss en natuurlijk ook van mij van harte gefeliciteerd met deze geweldig nieuwe "job" !!!!!
    Het is ook niet vreemd dat ze je gevragd hebben, je kleurwerkjes zijn om door een ringetje te halen, zo mooi !!!!
    Veel plezier !!

    liefs Astrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Congratulations, Mariska, on joining the Copic Europe Design Team - a post well worth your talent! Your colouring always amazes me and I'm sure so many others! You have inspired me to have a go at paper pieceing my images and I've been thrilled with the results! So thank you for sharing your inspiration and good luck with your new post! Hugs, Lisa X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen