woensdag 20 juni 2012

Copic Marker Europe, Whimsy Stamps and The Greeting Farm....

Hey people!!

Sorry to have been quiet for so long. I am slowly starting up the crafting thing again though :). I'll have a card on my blog for All That Scraps later today but in the meantime, I have some news for you guys.

Copic Marker Europe
As you know I'm very proud to be part of Copic Marker Europe's design team. This month CME is celebrating it's 1st birthday and who gets the presents.... YOU!!! After reading my post (because there's more news to come) you should really bring a visit to the CME blog. There are fabulous freebies by Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps and by Saturated Canary if you take part in the contest and there is a hop (which unfortuntally I won't be joining) with prizes along the way. So after you finish reading this post you want to go to the Copic Marker Europe blog!


Whimsy Stamps
And there is another hop later today. Whimsy Stamps is releasing it's June stamps today so starting today there are bloghops until the 26th of June. Again I won't be attending, I took a month off but I HAVE seen the stamps (and couldn't help myself HAD to buy a couple of them) and believe me... you don't want to miss this release or the hops. The hops start today at 12 PM EST (dat is 6 uur vanmiddag Nederlandse tijd, and 5 o clock this afternoon in GB). As always there will be prizes along the way so you want to check out the Whimsy Stamps blog this afternoon at 12 PM EST. Oh this is one of the stamps that'll be released today... this is an oldie but isn't this cutie from Meljen's cute!!!


The Greeting Farm
You may have seen already but Jessica Diedrich, the Creative Coordinator at The Greeting Farm, asked me to be a special reporter for the TGF newsletter. I have been a big fan of TGF for forever and so it didn't take me very long to say YES YES YES :). The first TGF newsletter with me in it came out earlier this week and just in case you aren't signed up for it (you really should sign up for it though) the link to it can be found HERE. For this issue I have done a project with the cute Cheeky Geeky, in upcoming issues I may surprise you with tutorials and more projects :). I'll leave you with a close up of Cheeky Geeky, for the complete project you need to visit the newsletter :).


Well... that's it for this morning. I'll be back with an all new All That Scraps project later today so hope to see you back then!!!!

Hugs,

4 opmerkingen:

  1. hè Mariska,
    wat een mooie kaart! wat een lief varkentje!
    erg leuk gemaakt.
    en jij ook gefeliciteerd met jullie 1 e verjaardag van cme! groetjes Brenda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, hun! You've been busy! LOVED the article. You made Cheeky Geeky look so nice. ;) STILL loving the little piggy card though too. ;)

    HUGS!
    ~Lissa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een super mooi kaartje
    En wat prachtig gekleurd
    Groetjes Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen