woensdag 23 juli 2014

Teacher gifts

Hello everybody,

Today I have some teachers gifts to show you that I made last week. I decided to keep them pretty simple since I had to make three of them but I still hope you'll like them.
These are two of the three boxes I made holding 8 "Merci" chocolates per box. The box was a template that I bought from a Dutch website that sells templates. There were two PDF files that I printed on cardstock and design paper, cut, put together and decorated. You'll find the link to the purchased template below.
The adorable image is by Whipper Snapper Designs and she's named "Little girl with dotted present". I colored her three times in the same way with my Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced her. The ribbon that ties the two sides of the box together used to be available from Wild Orchid Crafts but is no longer available.
On the other side of the box I added some pretty roses and leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts. There isn't much room to decorate on this box but can't make a gift without some flowers on them.
And a side view of two of the boxes so you can see the "model" better.
I packed all three boxes in cellophane wrapping foil and decorated that with again the bright pink ribbon and brads and blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts.

And a picture of the little pieces, a total of three images stacked and ready to be glued together.

I hope you like my little presents for my kids teachers. I'll leave you with a list of products used.

Materials used:
Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs Little Girl with Dotted Present
Template: Sweet Treats Merci from Cards etc. Shop
Papers: From a brandless paper pack that I received from Christa Mulder some time ago :). No idea where she got them but loved the colors and designs.
From Wild Orchid Crafts:
Foundation White Blooms (3cm/1.18")
Foundation White Blooms (4,5cm/1.75")
Mixed Color Medium Pearl Brads
Green Rose Leaves 25 mm
Pink Open Roses 25 mm
White Open Roses 15 mm


Hugs,

3 opmerkingen:

  1. i love that you think these are "pretty simple"...lol.. you are just amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wauw geweldig en de leraren waren er vast erg blij mee.

    groetjes annemarie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen