dinsdag 28 april 2020

Piggy bank using MFT’s Magical Friends

Hello again!!!

First you don’t hear anything from me for years and then I keep posting one project after another ๐Ÿ˜œ. But I got these stamps a few days ago from Cloud 9 Crafts and I had to ink them up right away. They are from My Favorite Things (https://www.cloud9crafts.nl/collections/my-favorite-things/products/my-favorite-things-magical-friends-clear-stamps), a brand I have adored for a long time, ever since Inge Groot joined their team actually, but always found to expensive to import myself. I was so happy to find them now in a Dutch Craftstore and the lady behind Cloud 9 Crafts is super quick in shipping.... my second order has already been placed ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜–.

Anyway, my crafting fiend Krista Huysman has never made it a secret that she’d love to own one of my projects ๐Ÿ˜˜. So I decided to make this project for her gorgeous little lady Annalynn. I bought this piggy bank years ago to pimp but never used it.



 I was a little to late in taking a picture of my little pieces ๐Ÿ˜–.

And finally the back.

The Copic markers I used are:
Greens: YG97, G94, YG63, YG23, YG13, YG11, YG03, YG01, YG0000
Pinks: R89, R85, R83, R81, RV000
Skin: E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
Cups: YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20

I hope you, and especially Krista, like this project.

Hugs,
Mariska

4 opmerkingen: