zondag 10 augustus 2008

I'll be back...

Thank you so much for all the reactions I received until now on this blog. I hadn't expected to receive as many visitors as I have in this short time. But I just wanted to say sorry for not giving as much feedback to all the other contributors to the two challenges I've entered but I'm afraid it's been a bit crazy around here.



My four months old baby girl got ill lost monday, I won't mention all the details but let's just say that she didn't hold down much food. Lost Friday things got so bad that I had to take her to the hospital and we had to stay there for observation and testing, so we both stayed the night at the hospital where they did all kinds of tests but, thank God , couldn't find anything seriously wrong. In fact, from the moment she was in the hospital things were looking up. So yesterday afternoon we got to take her back home again and since then she has kept everything in. Today she was smiling again like nothing has happened but for the rest of us (my three year old, my husband and myself) it has been a long week.



But, I have some ideas for new cards in my head that I do want to try so please keep checking my blog, I'll be back soon :). And I promiss that with the next challenge I'll give more feedback to all the other participants. I now know how great it is to receive feedback!!!



xxx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh Mariska how horrible for your poor little baby, glad everything seems to be OK, you take your time and rest and we will all be here when you get back, hope she carris on getting better, will be thinking of you all
    Hugs Jacqui x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh - that's not good!! I hope that she is all OK now!! Hope you get some rest time!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen