donderdag 9 oktober 2008

And another blog candy I want to warn you about! Nikki, Design Diva at High Hopes, is offering two lovely stamps from the new High Hopes collection. It's 'First Ride' and 'Baby Dragon'. Now it so happens that I have already ordered a Baby Dragon of my own. I haven't received it yet though but I think it is such a cutie! Had on over to Nikki's blog real fast and check out this gorgeous candy. And while you are there, don't forget to check out her gorgeous cards. She didn't become a Design Diva at High Hopes for nothing, her colouring is amazing and did you see the creation with the pimped up dragon for halloween? Now that's cool! Good luck on her candy!

xxx
Mariska

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh Mariska, I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. Your blog is amazing! I have enjoyed looking at your cards so much and will put you in my google reader so I can come back again to visit, Hugs, Nikki x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen