woensdag 22 oktober 2008

Little Kitty Christmas card

A very good Wednesday to you all!

I received a couple of yummie stamps from High Hopes yesterday. I didn't have any yet but I love seeing all these cards on the different blogs I visit and so I had to have just a couple... couldn't help myself. I was already over my budget though so I had to limit myself to just a couple, I took forever placing that order just because I couldn't decide on which I loved best. How big was my surprise when I discovered a couple of stamps in the envelop from High Hopes that I hadn't ordered (but that had visited my shopping card a couple of times). After checking that they hadn't made a mistake but that these extra stamps were a gift (!!!! thank you so much again Tina!!) I did a little party dance. So yesterday evening I neglected my ironing and inked up this cute little Kitty. It's a very simple card without my usual layers but I like it nonetheless. Hope you like it too.

Materials used:
Callie Christmas Kitty by High Hopes
Coloured with Derwent Watercolour Pencils, Copic Markers and Sakura Gelly Roll pens
Design Papers by Basic Grey
Cardstock from stash
Flower is from Making Memories Christmas Blossoms
Brad in the center is also Making Memories
And little ring around the brad is from stash

Have a great day!!!


xxx
Mariska

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card Mariska, your colouring is beautiful. I love this cute kitty. Hugs Nikki x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wow Mariska! Gorgeous card and I can't believe the generosity too! It's nice to know there are so many wonderful people in this world!
    Love Becky xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh Mariska this is one fantastic christmas card, love your papers and your cut image which you have coloured perfectly
    Hugs Jacqui x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love, love, love this card! Fantastic coloring! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs, Christine :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is stunning hun love the cat WTG xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful card!
    I like the cute image and your great coloring.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen