zondag 18 januari 2009

Cupid Billy Wallet

Hello everybody. I just wanted to show you this Cupid Billy Wallet I made for a lovely little girl named Suus. She is the daughter of friends of ours and her mom told me how she loved Fairy Lily and kept asking her mom to print it so I thought I'd send Suus some stamped images to play with. I packed the images in this wallet and Suus has already called me to tell me how much she loved it. Here is the wallet once again made with the tutorial on Moni's blog (I just love that wallet to bits). And here is a close up of Billy from the Pink Cat Studio Sweetheart set. The background was done with clouds from the C.C. Designs EZ Mounted Sugarplums Scenery set by All That Scraps.
And here is a close up of the flowers and stuff.

The papers I used are from the Basic Grey Two Scoops Collection Pack I received from a Secret Santa. I loved it Santa whoever you are!! I finally had the chance to use it and I just love the gorgeous colours and patterns!!
Once again I used tule, I just love the effect of that, it's from Bazzill. The flowers, brads and stuff are all from stash.
I hope you like it!! Have a great Sunday, or what's left of it!!
xxx
Mariska


12 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your gift wallet Mariska, just gorgeous and isn't Moni's tutorial fabulous, Gorgeous papers and such pretty embellishments, I love your Billy and so beautifully coloured, I love the little clouds in the background and stitching detail, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How do you come up with such brilliant creations!!! Can you move next door to me??? LOL!! Seriously though, this is amazing and the coloring on Billy makes him look real!! Love everything about this!

    Smiles,
    janna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. oh my word, this is just adorable, love the papers and all the embellies and your colouring of this cute image is fabulous
    hugs Gill x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mariska,

    Wow girl I can not believe how creative you are!!! I wrote it on the pink cat blog, but this and the card totally blew me away when I saw them!!! Wow Wow Wow you did an awsome job on both of them!!!

    So breathtaking!!!

    Heather

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. WOWEEEEE!!! This is beautiful Mariska.........so Elegant and I love Billy in the Clouds!!!!!

    Beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a stunning wallet Mariska, a lovely image and such gorgeous papers. I will have to try making one of these, they are beautiful gifts! hugs Linda x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. whouah Mariska, just gorgeous and very pretty enbellisments !!!!
    hugs coco

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow your cupid Billy wallet is BEAUTIFUL, Mariska!! The colors are so stunning and I love the whole design! It's gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the link too! I may just have to try this project out!!

    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is soooo pretty! I love it! =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. WOW!! This is gorgeous!
    Love all of it!
    Hugs from Maya :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen