donderdag 14 januari 2010

Pink Cat Studio new digi release with sample

Hi everybody!!

I'm back with another Pink Cat Studio release, this time digi's only. Please let me introduce you to these wonderful cuties available in the Pink Cat Studio digi shop NOW for you to get going:Aren't they adorable? My favorite is of course lovely Lily in the heart pile. Now I've bought Flower Soft Display Globes and the cards (with envelopes) that go with them a while back. Not that I own any flower soft but I thought they'd have so much possibilities so I just had to have them... but of course never actually used them. Seeing Lily in the pile of hearts I knew I wanted to use her with these display globes and here is the result:
The cards are very large (about 18x13 cm) which took me a little getting use to but I love how she turned out. Here is a close up of the image in the globe:
The little beads are from stash but I thought they'd match my hearts covered in Stickles perfectly. It was kind of difficult to take a good picture because of the globe but luckily I had thought of this before I glued everything together and so here is a picture of Lily colored and 3D paper pieced without the globe:
I don't ever normally send out Valentine cards, it's just not that much of a deal here in The Netherlands, so I decided to make this card for a birthday. The sentiment reads "Sending you..." and on the inside:
".. lots of love for a happy birthday". On the right side of the card is some room to write a message.
Now hope you like my card. Whatever you do don't forget to check the blogs of my fellow Design Team members for other samples with the new digi-release, you can find the links to their blogs on the right.

Have a wonderful day everybody!!!

xxx
Mariska

17 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaart heb je er weer van gemaakt Mariska!! Echt super!
    Je kleuren zijn geweldig!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtig kaartje Mariska! erg leuk gedaan zo.. en weer prachtig ingekleurd!! xx Marley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. JOEHOE MARIS!!! Kom ik even een paar dagen niet op je blog zie ik dat ik zoveel moois heb gemist! Super wat je hebt gemaakt joh!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So very sweet, love the colors and the beads are perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. WOW, Mariska, this is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love your little globe with the beads. I love how you decorated the inside of the card, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Waaauw Maris, wat een supergave kaart zo met de "globe" en Lily!!!

    Inge xOx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ohhh wowww Mariska,wat heb je een schitterend kaartje gemaakt.
    Ben echt weg van die stempel,mooi in gekleurd
    En wat een mooi papier.
    Leuk gedaan bij die stempel,dat roze spul.
    Je heb weer goed je best gedaan.
    Hoe is het met je? Hoop dat alles goed gaat.

    Liefs knuf Riet.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow this is absolutely beautiful! I'm speechless.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. So gorgeous Mariska! Wonderful work sweetie!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wat een super mooi en leuk kaartje Mariska! De nieuwe digistamps zijn erg leuk.
    Groetjes van Jacqueline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wow! This is an amazing card! So beautiful and all of the extra details, like the beads and the decorated inside! :-)Traci

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Mariska, what an amazing card! I love it! I just got few globes myself and you just showed the perfect use of one. Stunning!
    Hugs,
    Michaela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. She's beautiful Mariska--love the globe filled with hearts and she's colored beautifully of course! Fabulous!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. WOW - This is beautiful! Love the baubles you put in the shaker. Your coloring is amazing too! Beautiful job! ~Tori

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Wow!! Amazing work Mariska. Oh, Wow!! (Breathless)

    xoxo :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen