donderdag 20 mei 2010

New Pink Cat Studio release with a sample

Hi girls,

Didn't I tell you Melissa had some gorgeous digi's coming up? Aren't they lovely? They are not your usual PCS digi and they aren't what I usually work with but I do think they are just gorgeous. I wanted to try a simple card with one of the images but I do have to warn you that I myself am not very happy with the result. Don't know where I went wrong exactly... maybe to much Stickles (is there such a thing?). Anyway... here is what I came up with:
And here is a close up:
Well.... better luck next time I guess.... I'm sure the other DT girls did a way better job so be sure to check out the Pink Cat Studio blog for their gorgeous samples! And I just know you guys are going to be able to make way prettier cards with these digi's so be sure to let me know when you have a sample up so I can see how these images are meant to be used.

Be back soon with a better creation, I promise!!!

Take care!

xxx
Mariska

10 opmerkingen:

  1. I think your card is GORGEOUS sweetie!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Definitely not too many Stickles, there is no such thing, lol! LOVE this, the colors are wonderful and I love how you popped the butterfly, it adds such beautiful dimension!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Simply stunning!! Love the colors on the butterfly.....Fabulous creation.
    Hugs~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ohhh wowww Mariska,wat een SCHITTERENDE kaart,prachtig die stempels,zo mooi ingekleurd.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I'd be delighted if I made a card as gorgeous as this *claps*
    I still love your work xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Mariska! I'm not sure if we're looking at the same card- this is GORGEOUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I'm always in awe with your coloring Mariska! Just gorgeous. Love that you added the glitters too. . .so pretty! Beautiful job with this week's release Mariska!

    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What are you talking about? Mariska, your card is stunning! There's no other way to describe it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Just so we're clear.....there is NO such thing as TOO much Stickles! Your card is lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen