zondag 8 juli 2012

Winner of the Papercraft Essentials magazine!

Hi everybody!!

Thank you all for joining in my candy draw for the Papercraft Essentials magazine. I have asked random.org to draw me a winner, I asked it to pick a number between 0 and 71 since there were 67 entries in InLinkz and 4 comment entries before I had InLinkz up. This was the result:

And since I had already said I would first use the numbers from InLinkz and after that the comment entries number 23 is JayJay from http://stempelelfejayjay.blogspot.nl/. JayJay, could you send me an e-mail on mariskavanderveer@xs4all.nl with you details please so I can send you the magazine?

Again thank you all for joining.

Big hugs!!
Mariska

1 opmerking:

  1. Wohoo! I can't believe that I won. Thanks so much! I will e-mail you in a second :)

    Jay Jay ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen