dinsdag 19 februari 2013

Bright and colorful Peggy

Hi Everybody!!

I'm back today with a card I did for one of the Dutch retailers of Whimsy Stamps products, Krea 'Teja'. Krea 'Teja' asked me if I wanted to make a couple of cards this year as their Guest Designer and since they sell a whole lot of my favorite products and brands I jumped at the chance.

For my first card I decided to ink up one of my Wee cuties I hadn't used before. Please meet Peggy by Sylvia Zet:


Isn't Peggy adorable? She's available as a digital image HERE, as a rubber stamp HERE and as a topper HERE. Now I used a whole lot of Whimsy products. The sentiment is from the Friendship Notables 2 set, cut with the Notables 2 die, the corners are the gorgeous Lace Doily Corner 1 die and the little corner is from the corner die set. Now I have linked these all up to the Whimsy store but for my Dutch friends:
Deze producten zijn dus ook te krijgen bij Krea 'Teja', in DEZE blogpost vind je de links.

The beautiful design paper is from a Paper Pad by My Minds Eye, Indie Chic-Saffron. I adore the hot pink and orange color combination. The gorgeous oval shape is from the popular Floral Oval Nestabilities set. The leaves behind the flowers were cut out using the Magnolia Doohickey's Leaf & Swirl set. The gorgeous flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts, the pearls are the knicker nacker (or something like that) pearls that were with the Magnolia Magazine and the cardstock is Bazzill cardstock. The lace is from the Dutch Hema and I have hand stitched everything again.
 A close up of little Peggy. Colored with Copic Markers and completely 3D paper pieced as always.
And the little pieces she was made of :).

Hope you enjoy your day! Tomorrow is release day at Wee Stamps and Whimsy Stamps so see you back then!!

Hugs,

21 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw Maris,
    Weer een schatje!!
    Ik zie je gewoon genieten met al die lieve stempeltjes ;)Nu Peggy weer maar je vorige waren ook stuk voor stuk weer schatjes!!
    Liefs, Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow this is stunning, you have put so much effort in to make it look perfect. I love the oval nestie, I'm going to have to buy this set x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fantastic card and a great blog, thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Is incredible and fantastic like allways. So pretty, what a work; O.M.G.!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een schitterende kleurencombinatie, je kaartje is BEELDSCHOON Mariska!!!!
    Liefs Ghea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Stunning as always Mariska.
    Hugs Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such a pretty card, love the colours and all those gorgeous flowers, hugs Sara xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This is absolutely devine. Always a treat to visit.
    Hugs, Dangina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hij is weer prachtig geworden
    Gr. Sinikka

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. absolutely love everything about this card x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. You've been a busy girl!! Heel heel mooi en ook nog eens super schattig!! Liefs Diaan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful in every way! Hugs, Gail

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. You make the most beautiful cards Mariska, so beautiful!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Just gorgeous, love the colours and flowers and sweet image, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Love your work, it is incredible. Would you mind sharing which copic colors you used?
    Thank you
    Cindi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen