maandag 17 juni 2013

New Challenge at Wild Orchid Challenges with a Naughty Puppy

Heads up everybody!! The challenge is pins and/or brads :). So I'm safe LOL.

Hi everybody!!

Sometimes I don't have anything to show for weeks and now you'll be getting posts three days in a row. Tomorrow will be sneak peek day for the June release at Whimsy Stamps with the release on Wednesday while Wee Stamps is releasing tomorrow. And today we are starting a new challenge at Wild Orchid Challenges.

Now I have some confusion about this weeks challenge, in our challenge list it said brads and/or pins but on the challenge page it now reads brands AND pins. I'm trying to clear this and will alter my post as soon as I know for sure but here is my sample with just pins.

As you can see I used one of the Naughty Puppies again that I had ready and waiting from doing my tutorial for Splitcoast Stampers. A second teacher gift, this time I got inspired by THIS project from our Guest Designer at Wee Stamps for this month Wenche Wold and created a purse. The tutorial for this project was made by Kristina and can be found HERE.

The card recipe is pretty much the same as my box, same paper, same dies, kraft cardstock, frantage, same charm :). The ribbon and raffia I think it's called are both from stash. The products I used from Wild Orchid Crafts are:
White Cosmos Daisy Stem Flowers
Ivory Open Roses 25mm
Ivory Open Roses 15mm
Antique Gold Crown Pins

Hope you like my project and as I said, I'll let you know what the exact challenge is as soon as I get things clear. Don't forget to check on the Wee blog later today because Sylvia will be giving a sneak peek of the new release!! See you back tomorrow!!

Hugs,


13 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous Mariska! love what you have done with this naughty little pup, great colouring and creation
    jacqui xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooh hoe schattig dit hondje op dat leuke tasje :-) super cute! Groetjes anneke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een schatje weer.
    Fijne dag, liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is gorgeous, so cute and beautifully coloured. Love the little bone charm! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. ooohh Mariska, wat een pracht van een kaart weer. Schitterend

    XOXO Angela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Absolutely stunning Mariska - its always a real pleasure to visit your blog.
    Hugs
    Jane

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's
    new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


    Feel free to visit my homepage ... voyance

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my blog so i
    got here to return the prefer?.I am trying to
    to find things to enhance my site!I assume
    its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    My website :: anniversary gifts for her

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een geweldig leuke kaart.

    Marie-Anne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen