zondag 7 december 2014

Lullaby for SisterArt Creation

Hello everybody!

I purchased some gorgeous chipboard shapes from a Facebook-store named SisterArt Creation a while back. You may remember that I have already used some of them on these two creations "Snowflake Dancer", "Wish upon a Star" and "Well Rounded Thank You". The company is owned by two sisters, one in Indonesia and one in Germany. They have photoalbums full of shapes to choose from, if you want one or more of them just leave your name under the picture and Merry, the sister in Germany, will contact you. Merry asked me a while back if I wanted to be their guest designer for December and naturally I said yes. This is a card I created for them.
The pretty image that I used is Lullaby by my sweet friend Sylvia Zet from Wee Stamps. She's available as a digital image directly through Wee Stamps HERE and as a rubber stamp through Whimsy Stamps HERE (it's sold out in rubber as I type this but knowing Denise from Whimsy it'll be back in store soon enough). I used three beautiful flourishes and the Merry Christmas sentiment by SisterArt Creation. The flourishes received a coating of Inka Gold golden and the Merry Christmas sentiment was painted using a white paint dabber by Tim Holtz.

A close up of Lullaby, colored with Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced. The snow on the branch got a bit of fluffy paint on it to give it a real snow effect. And the hair and wings have some glitter.
One of the corners of the card with the pretty flourish by Sister Art creation and of course pretty Wild Orchid Craft flowers. I cut this flourish in pieces to make it look like a corner. The chipboard is of a very good quality and will let you cut and paint it very well.
And the little pieces Lullaby was made with :).

Hope you like my latest Christmas creation. I loved working on this one. And hope you'll take a look at the gorgeous chipboards from SisterArt Creation. Have fun!!!

Hugs,


9 opmerkingen:

  1. How cute is this just here? Absolutely gorgeous work again Mariska, and I love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so beautiful. I love the coloring and the paper piecing is amazing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Just WOW! and then WOW! again. Stunning.
    Lorraine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Werkelijk schitterend weer Mariska...wauw...
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mariska, this is beautiful and it is clear to see how much you enjoyed it! Lullaby is stunning and I do love those chipboard elements. I have come to adore resin and chipboard for the gorgeous texture they bring! The gold and white only add to their beauty. Such a pretty color palette and I always love WOC goodies. Another inspiring creation from your crafty heart! Have a blessed week, Mariska. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Another beautiful creation, Mariska - just adorable! Hugs, Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. WOW this is stunningly beautiful Mariska.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Totally gorgeous, I absolutely love how you've done her hair! The chipboards look beautiful too.
    Rebecca.
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen