donderdag 21 januari 2010

Another Pink Cat Studio digi release with a project :)

Hi friends,

Today I thought I'd just start with a picture of the new images being released as digi's by Pink Cat Studio today. Aren't the robots cute!!!? And let me tell you they are so quick and fun to colour and if you do 3D like I do these are perfect and quick to do so. Here is the gift-card I made with the birthday-bot:
Now there are two more sentiments you can add to this robot simple by either cutting and pasting on your graphical programs like PSP, what I use, or you can cut and paste the sentiment on the robot in real life like I did on this example card. Here is a close up of the image:
I think he is so perfect for boys-cards! As I told you before this is a gift card, it closes with magnets that aren't visible because they are covered with paper. It's a gift for my neighbour boy Sem who turned 11 yesterday. His sister Nena who I showed you a card for earlier was born on the same day but turned 9 yesterday and I bought her a set of the PCS Fairy Friends. Sem is crazy about Star Wars Lego but those boxes are a bit to expensive for what I had, with this card he'll be able to save up and buy a nice box of his choice. Here is a picture of the inside of the card:
Now I didn't give him 20 euro's but it was all I had in my wallet at the time of taking the picture and the blue of the 20 euro's matched well with the design paper :).

Now if you want one or more robots of you own to play with right away (the best thing about digi's I guess) please visit the Pink Cat Studio digi-shop HERE.

Don't forget, this is just one sample, the other Design Team girls (links on the right) have been busy as well so be sure to check out their blogs and the Pink Cat Studio blog for more gorgeous examples!!!

Have a great day everybody!!!

xxx
Mariska

16 opmerkingen:

  1. wauw! wauw! wauw! wat heb je dat weer prachtig gedaan. tis echt een genot om naar te kijken :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgous coloring as usual. I love it, it's so cute.

    Great work.

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een ontzettend leuk kaartje en stempel.SUPER!!!!

    groetjes Annemarie en Merit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, Mariska! I just love the colours and dp you used. The money card is a fabulous idea and I love that it closes with magnets!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is just ADORABLE! I love the little robot and you colored him just beautifully. The colors of the whole card are just great, very cute :0)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Jeee, wat weet jij daar een super leuke kaart van te maken....Want zo worden die robot inderdaad cute !!

    Diaan x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hey Mariska! Wow, your card is so darn cute and I'm in love with your coloring. . .you really know how to bring the images to life. Love the fabulous color combo too! The money card will definitely be appreciated especially, the money that will tucked away in the pocket! Awesome job on this week's release!

    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. WOW Mariska! I love this :) great way to present money - and great set up of your photo as well! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Mariska, this is so darned cute! I love the way you coloured the little fellow! Nice nice nice work!

    Vicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. A really sweet card and the papers look gorgeous!
    Clairex

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Beautiful card Mariska ,
    I love colors and coloring , you papers is very wonderful .
    big hugs coco

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Absolutely adorable and fabulous! Your colouring is outstanding, as always! Really love how you photographed the card! xx Jane

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Ohhh wat heb je weer een prachtig kaartje gemaakt Mariska,lief die stempel,mooie kleuren en papier.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Oooh this is sooooo cute, love it xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen